The Best Rocky Road
Prep- 20 minutes Set in fridge- 2 hours Makes- 18 pieces
400g milk chocolate
75g toasted slivered almonds
1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
120g chopped marshmallows
190g packet red frogs cut into thirds
1. Line a 20cm loaf pan or square baking pan with baking paper.
2. Break chocolate into squares and place into a microwave safe bowl. Heat chocolate for 1 minute on half power then stir and repeat melting for 30 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth.
3. Toast almonds and coconut in a pan over low heat until coconut is golden brown, stirring all the time. Set aside to cool slightly.
4. Slice marshmallows in half and add to a large mixing bowl. Use scissors to cut the red frogs into thirds and add them to the bowl.
5. Stir through the cooled almonds and coconut then pour the melted chocolate over the top. Mix everything together with a spoon until all ingredients are coated and combined.
6. Place mixture into baking tray, smooth the surface then set aside in the fridge for about 2 hours.
7. Slice rocky road into about 18 pieces.