Super Simple Naan Bread
These naan breads are so quick and easy to prepare and are the perfect accompaniment to have with curry. With just 3 ingredients, you'll never settle for shop bought naans again!
Makes- 6 naans Prep- 25 minutes
300g greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp sea salt
300g self-raising flour
1. Add yoghurt and salt to a medium bowl. Sift flour over yoghurt and stir until smooth (mixture will be quite sticky).
2. Set bowl aside for 20 minutes to allow the mix to rest.
3. Heat a large frypan or griddle plate over medium to high heat with a spoonful of ghee or olive oil.
4. Separate the dough into 6 equal parts and flatten each piece out slightly (mix will still be sticky but just do your best) then place breads into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or so on one side until golden brown then flip and cook for 2 minutes more on the other side.
5. Garnish with some freshly chopped coriander and serve warm.