Baked Blueberry Cheesecake
500g scotch finger biscuits (or any type of plain biscuits)
250g butter (melted)
500g cream cheese (softened)
3 eggs lightly beaten
170g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g frozen blueberries (thawed)
1. Grease and line the base of a 20cm springform pan.
2. Process biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs then add in melted butter and process again until the butter is thoroughly incorporated.
3. Press mixture into pan and spread evenly across the base and sides. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 160°C. Process cream cheese, eggs, icing sugar and vanilla together for about 1 minute until combined.
5. Pour mix into the base then add the berries in an even layer across the top.
6. Place tin on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour until the cheesecake is slightly browned on top and set.
7. Allow the cheesecake to cool in the fridge until you are ready to eat it.